Frequently Asked Questions
We have most frames custom made frames, only the wooden frame for the Small Art Print with passe-partout is readymade.
Black and white are the standard colors for the frames. If you’d like to have a different color you can contact me. I will investigate whether it is possible and if so, I will notify you about any additional costs.
If you are interested in featuring my work in your magazine or other publication. Or when you want to use my work for promoting your commercial purposes. Or if you want to use my images on your company’s products
Then you must read the copyright terms page first
For permission and any questions contact Anneke
- Surreal animal art prints are available in the following standard sizes: 30x30cm, 50x50cm and 80x80cm.
- Pay attention: To the sizes of the Wooden Frame.
- When you order a print in a Wooden Frame: the size of your choice is the outer side of the passe-partout, not the size of the print or the frame
- If you order 30x30cm, the print itself will be 20x20cm together with the passe-partout it makes 30x30cm
50x50cm has a print size of 35x35cm, together with the passe-partout it makes 50x50cm
and 80x80cm comes with a print in 60×60 cm, together with the passe-partout it makes 80x80cm
Fine art printing is printing on museum-quality, therefore fine art printing offers quality and longevity. By use of archival mediums durable pigment inks on high-resolution digital inkjet printers.
A Floater Frame around a fine art print gives a beautiful and classic look. I let the print glue on 1 mm thick aluminum. Then the printing company assembles the print on the aluminum in a wooden frame.
The print has a small distance from the edge of the frame which creates a floating effect. The wooden frames are handmade. You can choose from a black or white frame.
The beautiful wood grain remains visible in all colors.
Our framer glues your Fine Art Print onto special photo framing cardboard for better conservation and he hand cuts all the passe-partouts. We frame your Fine Art Print with an off white passe-partout.
You can choose a black or white wooden frame for your piece of art. Our framer makes the frames for the medium and large Fine Art Prints by hand.
The passe-partout we use for your framed Art Prints is an off white acid-free cardboard border. We place the passe-partout on your Art Print. The passe-partout primarily serves to keep a distance between your Fine Art Print and the glass. And this border gives the product a certain style as well.
The acrylic face mount is a clear plastic sheet with a higher light transmission than glass. We use Acrylate in combination with a Dibond carrier for optimal preservation. If you want a high-gloss and frameless effect of your Art Print Acrylic Face mount is your choice.
All hand signed limited prints have also a certificate of authenticity
- Fine art print: On the front of the fine art print, in white border
- Wooden Frame: on the front of the artwork in the white border. And the back of the work
- Floater Frame: on the back of the artwork on the aluminum carrier
- Aluminum carrier: on the back of the artwork on the aluminum carrier
- Dibond with the Acrylic face Mount: on the back of the Dibond
Aluminum is one of the most durable options you can choose for your Art Print. Because aluminum is sleek and it’s stretch and shrink-free. Because of that and is often chosen for photo exhibitions.
It is incredibly robust and if an aluminum mounted print gets smears or smudges on its surface, cleanup is simple — all you’ll need to do is wipe it down with a damp cloth to restore its original beauty.