Wondrous Goose owner, Anneke Bloema, care a great deal about the protection of your personal data. In this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data. We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Woundrous Goose complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we in any case:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement;
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only that data that is minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Not to pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
- To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out to you and to respect them.
Wondrous Goose is responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so via the contact details below:
Markeweg 26 7864TH Zwinderen
Phone: +31 (0)524291214
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR
Your personal data will be processed by Wondrous Goose for the following purposes:
- For keeping the financial administration
- For drawing up and sending quotations
- For making appointments or answering questions
- For sending your fine art prints including receipt
- For tax administration
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact forms
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Embedded content from other websites
For the above purposes, we may request the following personal data from you:
- Last name;
- Address and zip code;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- Bank details.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above.
So we use a third party for this
- Taking care of the (financial) administration;
- Realisation an Maintenance of this website;
- Transport of your fine art print.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processor agreement. Naturally, we make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under the age of 16) if written permission has been given by the parent, carer or legal representative.
Wondrous Goose does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures;
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to recover it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- We use security software like a virusscanner and firewall;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR DATA
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or by one of our processors.
You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party on your behalf. You can also request us never to process your data again, the right to be forgotten. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us immediately. If we cannot reach an agreement with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.